Monday, February 28, 2011

Dreaming

Do you ever catch yourself dreaming of a better place? I find myself doing it alot lately. Im cramped in a little itty bitty dorm room. Its me, my roomate, and my boyfriend Stephen. I say my boyfriend because he basically lives here because we're dedicated to spend as much time with each other as we can before he deploys to Afghanistan. But i just lay here dreaming of a perfect place away from this. A quaint little house atop a hill with a great view. With a bright and sunny attic where i could nest away with all my crafting stuff. Stephen said he would build me a nice little cubby for all my yarn so i could sort it by color. And maybe part of the attic could be a corner for my fishies. I could read up there or knit, or crochet. I also want to learn how to sew as well. Maybe quilt too. The house would be comfortable and slightly messy. Not modern at all. It'd have soft colors with lots of homemade parts. But with wood floors of course for Stephens sake. So then i could crochet some nice rugs. Or compfy slippers for where there are no rugs. Some day ill be able to show pictures of all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment