
My first finished crochet project! Ive actually been crocheting for a while, but i get so distracted i never finish anything. This hat is crocheted in the round using Caron Super Soft. I did two double crochet stiches in each stich around until it fit the crown of my head. Then alternate double crocheting in the front and back loop for a while, and then add some rows of normal double crochet. Then finish with a row of single crochet. I found the pattern for the flower somewhere in the vast internet. The hat has this silly bump in one side, but i still love it.
Unfortuantly its raining right now. I really wanted to go outside, the plants did need water though. Being part of a wildlife major has really made me appreciate the little things in nature.
“A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our
land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people."
-Franklin Delano Roosevelt
No comments:
Post a Comment