Summer is most definatly here in ohio, its unbelievably hot. We moan and complain about how rainy and cold it is, and then as soon as the suns out we all rush outside, only to discover its a zillion degrees out. So then we head back inside lol.
Theres not much new with me, ive just been bumming around for the most part. Theres so much i want to do, and so many crafts and what not, but i just can seem to get around to doing them. I just need some good sit down or alone time. Hm. Well i guess thats my problem right there! lol. I want to be alone, yet i dont. Being alone would help me get things done, yet im absolutly terrified that i wont spend enough time with Stephen before he leaves to Afghanistan. Which we just found out could be anywhere from July to September. Ugh.
Well on more pleasant terms, i did find time to dye my hair. Its bright candy pink and bright turquoise. Although ive washed it a bunch, so now its more of an orangey coral and a medium teal. I kind of look like a mermaid lol. Which isnt entirely bad i guess lol.
I also did my nails again. Sailor Moon theme this time :) :)


Next ill be doing Pokeballs :)
Well thats its for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment