Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Road Trip!!

Wow it has been an eventful past few days! This Sunday was my baby cousins christening, and then straight after that my family and i went camping. AND surprise surprise..my boyfriend was allowed to come too!! Things were alot more enjoyable with Stephen around. Like watching my dad and brother try and play basketball with him. lol. My dad had to resort to acting like a ninja and trying to trip Stephen. It sounds bad but it wasn't lol.
So we came home yesterday, and that night i realized that I've done nothing special with my life, and that i still feel like I'm 15. I'm sick of seeing everyones facebook pictures showing all their adventures, and their independent lives. Me and Stephen are just sick of being here. So we decided last night that were both going to go buy cars, which we've been failing to do, and drive from Ohio to Saint Paul Minnesota!! And stop in every state between them. Our journey will hopeful start July 1st, and last a week or two. I'm very very very very excited and i cant wait. I just want to get out and do something. I want to spend personal time with Stephen before he deploys, and i want to go on an adventure with him before the army gives one to us.
Crafting wise, I'm trying to get up and go again. Right now I'm working on a Poke ball hat. :) Ill make sure to post pictures of it when its finished, and to stick with the Pokemon theme, here are my Poke ball nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment